Seminars and Trainings Offered:
- Asperger Syndrome. Diagnostic Criteria and Pedagogical Problem Solving.
- Rights, Obligations, Safety and Responsibilities of a Child. Fundamental Teaching at Educational Establishments for Schoolchildren.
- Preventative Activities in the Child Rights' Protection sphere
- Training Programme on Child’s Rights Protection for Specialists of State and Local Governmental Institutions
- Education Complex for Workers of Youth & Teenager Centres
- Psychological Aspects in the Work of Bodyguards, Policemen and Border Guards
- Care, Specifics and Safety at Work with Clients Suffering from Mental Disorders.
- Psychological Profiling and Specifics of Work with People Suffering from Mental Disorders
- Development of Creative Thinking and Skills for Efficient Dealing With Problems
- Emotional Upbringing of Children
- Topical Problems Related to Drug Abuse in Childhood and Adolescence
- Development of Talented Thinking
Translations of seminar descriptions are available on request.